1. Tuition fees. Course prices are listed per participant and include all tuition fees, use of equipment and all course materials unless stated otherwise. Lunch will not be provided unless stated otherwise. Refreshments will be provided where the course is located. Course prices are approved at time of announcement but may be subject to change.
2.1 Securing a seat. Seats to any FTC training program (such as workshops, seminars, conferences) and other products are offered for sale through the Website. In the event you wish to purchase any of these products, you will be asked by FTC or an authorized third party on FTC’s behalf to supply certain information to us, including without limitation, your full name, address and email information. You agree to provide us or such third party with accurate, complete and current information at all times, and to comply with the terms and conditions of any subsidiary agreement that you may enter into which governs your purchase of such product or service. You shall be responsible for all charges made under your Profile as well as for paying any applicable taxes.
2.2 Payment. Your right to any product that is available for purchase through the Website is conditional on our receipt of the appropriate payment for such product. If such payment cannot be charged to your PaylPal account, credit card or if a charge is refunded for any reason, including chargeback, you agree that we reserve the right to cancel your order and/or suspend or terminate your account.
2.3 Risk of Loss. You acknowledge and agree that your only remedy for failures, delays or interruptions with respect to the ordering of and delivery of products ordered by you through the Website is limited to a refund for such products, in FTC’s sole discretion. All products ordered through the Website are acquired by you “as is” and “where is”.
2.4 Product Descriptions. We attempt to be as accurate as possible in describing products (including pricing) offered for purchase through the Website; however, we do not warrant that all such descriptions are complete, current or error-free.
2.5 Cancellations. In the event of cancellation by a participating individual or The Film Training Company – cancellation refund will be due as set out below:
a. Cancellation by The Film Training Company
The Film Training Company reserves the right to cancel a course for any cause prior to the start of the course. Participants will receive a complete refund. The Film Training Company will not be responsible for or compensate any travel or accommodate costs.
b. Cancellation by participating individual
Participating individual will not receive a refund in the case of cancellation. Tickets may be transferred and any potential transfers must be reported to The Film Training Company no later than 48 hours prior to the event.
5. Workshop Materials The Film Training Company reserves all rights in the content of workshops and all workshop materials. Further the participants forgo the rights to any behind the scenes video or stills captured by The Film Training Company’s staff.
By submitting the booking form for a workshop, participants acknowledge that all rights to the content of workshops and all workshop materials including any behind the scenes video or stills captured by The Film Training Company’s staff shall be owned by The Film Training Company and that in attending a workshop participants will not obtain any rights whatsoever in such content or materials.
6. Accommodation A list of hotels can be made available to participants upon request, allowing you to have greater flexibility in choosing where you wish to stay.
7. Visa If you are attending a workshop or conference/seminar and are a citizen of a foreign country, you will in most cases need a visa. For more information make sure to visit the following link.
8. Student Discounts Proof of Eligibility: If you have a current student ID that includes your name and photo and a date, you’re all set. However, if your student ID does not have all three items (name/photo/date) then you must supply additional proof of eligibility along with some type of valid photo ID. The Film Training Company accepts the following types of official, current documents:
- nonphoto student ID with name / date
- transcript with your name and school name
- tuition bill with your name and school name
- report card with your name and school name
- other dated proof of enrollment
8. Volunteers Volunteers receive no compensation for their donation of time and work performed for The Film Training Company (FTC). Volunteers understand that FTC does not provide insurance or coverage of any kind in the event of injury or illness. Volunteers understand that they may be photographed or videotaped during the event and the FTC may use this material for promotional purposes and own the copyright to all such materials. Volunteers certify that the information contained in their volunteer application is true and agree to have any information verified by the FTC.
9. Miscellaneous While every effort will be made to inform the participants regarding available accommodations at every region The Film Training Company will not be liable for any travel or other expenses incurred by the participants attending courses. Even though all training workshops provided by The Film Training Company are covered by proper insurance protection, participating individuals shall note that The Film Training Company will not be liable for personal or for loss or damage to their private property caused by other (s) participants or from them to other participants. In certain occasions additional personal and liability insurance will be made available to participants.
The Film Training Company will use its best efforts to maintain the roster of announced speakers and presenters but does not guarantee that said speakers and presenters will not be subject to change.
10. Course specific terms
10.1 You+ program 2012 – Money Back Guarantee / Refunds
The value of the workshop lies in actionable insights you gain that can be applied directly into your professional pursuits. We believe you will gain many substantial insights that will manifest in noticeable ways in your performance as an artist – either in securing new work or in raising your level of performance as an artist.
If, after six months of attempted application, you conclude that you were not able to apply at least one substantial insight gained from your personal development process during the You+ training, we will refund your enrollment fee in full. We want to support you along the way. We will schedule a free follow-up coaching call with you approximately two months after the workshop. We want you to win in your career!
10.2 Master’s POV 2012 Online Video Bundle
Viewing restrictions: Customers will have 12 months access to the 2012 Master’s POV Conference Videos from the date of first access. The videos will fall under an annual membership subscription following the 12 months.
Last Modified: June 2012